Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
As the Appropriate Body for NQT Induction, Middlesbrough Schools’ Teaching Alliance [MSTA] would like to extend a warm welcome to all newly qualified teachers and congratulate you on securing your first teaching post.
As an Appropriate Body MSTA offers:
- NQT Induction year support
- Registration of each NQT with NCTL
- Welcome meeting for NQTs and Mentors providing an overview of the induction process
- Administration, monitoring and quality assurance of NQT assessments and the mentoring process to ensure NQT needs are being met
- Induction Mentor update support meetings
- NQT Lead as named contact to offer support and advice including school visits if required
- Regular reporting to NCTL on NQT outcomes
In addition MSTA offers a comprehensive, flexible CPD package specifically aimed at NQTs to develop pedagogy, support critical reflection and improve classroom practice.
- Utilising a team of experienced and outstanding teachers, SLEs and senior leaders, MSTA will support NQTs and Mentors towards a successful induction year.
NAMED CONTACT FOR NQTs:
Margaret Colley – NQT Lead: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01642 266290